Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's been too long...



It has been a long time since my last post. So much has changed! Emily is now 12 yrs old and will graduate from sixth grade soon. Kenny is almost 15 and discovered drama! He is good on the stage. Billy has been through a tough year but is now on cloud nine (see why in a minute) and Steve's appliance repair business is going great. I am still homeschooling and you will not believe this: I AM A GRANDMA! My sweet little Brooklyn Renee was born on May 4th, weighing 6lbs 7 oz to Billy and Sarah. She is a sweet little thing with lots of hair. I can't wait to kiss her toes and smell her sweetness! Emily and I will be making the trip to PA to visit Billy, Sarah and little Brooklyn at the end of the month. Here are just a picture of my new grandaughter, Brooklyn." ">

No comments: