Tuesday, October 16, 2007

How Old is old?

Well, does it make you old to own a nifty new pair of reading glasses? My parents both wore them. Old people in the movies wear them. Commercials always show the grandmas & grandpas with them down around the end of their nose. My OLD FRIEND wears them and she is old. But then two of my kids wear them and they are not old. So, now that I am the proud (really?) owner of a new pair, I wonder if that makes me old or not? Perhaps just the fact that I can consider jumping to the old side, makes me old enough. Perhaps I had too much time on my hands today or maybe thinking about being old is just part of getting older. Or maybe I just couldn't think of anything else to blog today.. .......

3 comments:

Billy said...

mom mom mom, you are not old!!! remember 29 +9 thats where you made me stop...
and the glasses thing...some people just wear them for style so just say they are for a new trend.
and who is your OLD FRIEND???

Robin said...

Billy....I cannot name my "old friend" because he/she know too much. Thanks for your idea on the fashion glasses. Love Ya! Mom

Lisa said...

Your not talking about ME,
Are You????????????