Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tea Parties and Victory!

















Today was a busy day. Lots to do and not enough time to get finished. Our football game was in Redlands, so long drive. We won....8-0! It was a close game all the way through and we had a few bad calls by the ref, but God gave us the victory! Ken played a great defense. He is doing really well in his position and really enjoys the game. Tomorrow is housework in the morning and cooking class for Em/football for Ken. Another busy day! As you can see, I have posted pictures but I could not get them to the locations that I wanted so I will have to work on that skill. There is a picture of Kenny with Grams at the Linfield Game and one of Uncle Eddie at another game (notice that Ken is as tall as his Uncle now!). The picture of Emily is from the tea party we attended this week. We had so much fun being ladies! Not that we aren't always ladies but we don't usually wear glitter and flowers!

2 comments:

Billy said...

Its a BEAUTIFUL friday!!!!
it looks like we both have a busy day...
I just got off work and now I am going to Houlihans...make some more money
All by myself at the apartment cause my dad took tracy to meet nana so they wont be back til monday. I love you mom have a good day!!!!
MUAH

Billy said...

I like the pictures...
You will have to put some up for me when you have some extra time...