Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Fixed Link and Turkeys

Hello all! I am sure everyone is getting ready for Turkey Day tomorrow. I will be making Grammy's Mashed Potatoes and Mimi's Broccoli Casserole to take to Pat's. Emily is making pumpkin pies to take to church tonight for her class to share. She is such the little baker. I have fixed the link to Aunt Karen's website. She has videos of Steve and his family when they were young, as well as current day photos & videos of the Scott Family. Be sure to check it out by clicking on her link that is listed on my sidebar under Family Blogs. This is such a fun way to share our day to day lives. The only cost is your time on the computer. I would love to see more in the family start their own blog. (Hint, Hint, Eddie).
Have a fantastic Thanksgiving!
Enjoy your turkey.
Much Love from Robin & Family

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Hey you guy's stopped by and checked out the pic's, looks like you all had a great Christmas. Your nephews are now wanting to set up a blog- help! Robin I am sorry I just never got a chance :( Forgive me? I hope this new year brings much happiness, and well being for us all.

Love you!
Theresa, Ryan, and Scott