Thursday, November 15, 2007

Warrior Kenny


Tonight we attended the award banquet for Kenny and his football team. As his proud parents looked on, he received the 2007 Life in the Spirit Award. This was awarded to Kenny by the coaches for his intense devotion to his team and for the compassion & encouragement he has shown to his teammates this year. We received many compliments on Kenny's year from the coaches and he also received the 2007 Football Season Determination Award. It was a great season of football!

Kenny with Coach Roth


We are so proud of you Ken!

3 comments:

Billy said...

Kenny...I am sorry I didnt get to see you play...I really wish I was there...make sure you find a way to stay in shape in the off season!!! The easiest way is to play another sport...try something new...Its kind of like when I played soccer senior year I hadnt played sinse I was little but it kept me in shape and I had so much fun with something that I normally thought I wouldnt like...so give something new a try...I love you bro congrates on the awards I am really proud of you

Anonymous said...

Dear Kenny,
Congratulations on such a great season. I am so proud of you, and was not a bit surprised that you were the recepient of such a high as well as, special award. The real satisfaction is that you wanted to play the game of football, gave it your all, and received so many blessings, including friendships that will last a lifetime, building your confidednce, and knowing that if you work hard and put your mind to something, you can achieve much. These are the times that will mold your life forever, enjoy them and keep up the good work, you are a fine grandson, and I send you mucho hugs! Love, Gram

Anonymous said...

Good words.