Saturday, November 3, 2007

Homeschool Highlights













Here are the highlights from the last couple of weeks.

Wish I could post words under each picture, but I have yet to learn that Bloggy Skill. So here is the run down on the above picutres..... Emily and Steve went on a field trip to JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory) in Pasadena, Emily and her friends in our Friday Cooking Class, two of my favorite rocket scientists with their creation, the scientists making their rocket, Em studying, Ken reading history, Ken playing football and Pop cheering Ken on at his game. Loads of fun....lots to do.

1 comment:

Billy said...

Good old science projects... its been awhile for me...but I remember me and dad trying to put something together a couple of times...thank goodness too cause I dont know if me and mom would have pulled anything off! I miss football too I really wish I could see you play kenny... your getting so big so fast...I remember like yesterday when we would play N 64 and you would cry after I would beat you in mario party... now you are out there tackling qb's and tripping up running backs...I am proud of you bro I love you